Monday 23 September 2013

French Generals 28mm Perry

French Generals, including Heavy Cavalry Generals in Cuirasses.  These are more metal Perry figures.  I may go back and add further layers and detail to the paintjobs at a later date, but they'll do for now. Typically I only use 1-2 layers for most colours, combined with extensive black-lining. It saves significant time and still looks ok on table. The technique is fine for rank and file, but a bit more work on generals is probably worthwhile! 




3 comments:

  1. I think they look outstanding! You could perhaps try a little light blue grey wash on the feathers of the hats to give them some depth, otherwise I'd leave them just as they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!. Gonsalvo the feathers do have a grey shade in there already believe it or not, unfortunately my whites get washed out in photos due to my poor photography skills...

    ReplyDelete